The Pollard Group works with real estate professionals, home owners, investors, architects, planners and skilled craftsmen to ensure projects are completed to the highest standard of quality. Our team is dedicated to integrating all components of the development process, from design to engineering, permitting and building. Services include:
- Engineering structural and seismic upgrades for residential and commercial buildings
- Permit procurement from city departments, including building and planning
- Radiant heating, solar, geothermal and plumbing installations
- New garage construction, garage expansions or renovations and foundation upgrades
- New home construction, remodeling and additions
- Certified inspection and examination of concrete pours, structural steel and welding, as required by California state law
Contact us to learn more about how our portfolio of services can assist you in all of your real estate transactions.
John Pollard is the founder and owner of The Pollard Group, He has been designing and building for San Francisco’s unique homes since 1994 and has extensive experience in garage and structural projects.
The Pollard Group has its roots in John's first company, SF Garage Company. Based on the success of this venture, John expanded his service offerings to include permit expediting, engineering and large scale residential renovations, creating the partnership of companies that is The Pollard Group.
John’s resources and experience allow him to take any building project from concept to completion. His unrivaled knowledge of engineering, permitting and building codes allows him to add value and efficiency for his clients.
John takes an active and creative approach to each project, and he can be often seen on-site, working directly with project managers and craftsmen to deliver quality results. He currently holds California contractor licenses in General Building, Concrete, Electrical, Plumbing, and Class A General Engineering.
The Pollard Group: Setting the standard for building excellence.